- Its top trim – the XLE Limited – sits on 19-inch wheels and comes with a digital rearview mirror.
- The base LE is available in AWD and forward-wheel-drive, as are the XLE, XLE Premium and pricier Limited.
- Toyota’s lane-keep assist feature, which only works in cruise control mode, excels on long stretches of highway, although it does tend to hug the center-lane line.
- Availability of adaptive cruise, which Toyota calls Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, makes the RAV4 a prime road tripper.
- The feature uses a radar to match its speed to the vehicle in front.
Read full article: trucks.com