- If so, then Apple’s just-released Smart Battery Case for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR may be the answer to your problem.
- Like older models, the Smart Battery Case features an elastomer hinge on its upper area, allowing a compatible iPhone to be easily inserted and removed.
- Charging the case can be accomplished via one of two methods — you can charge using the traditional Lightning cable connection, or place the Smart Battery Case on a Qi-enabled wireless charger.
- If you wish to quickly charge the Smart Battery Case, simply remove the iPhone and charge it separately.
- In other words, you can charge your iPhone and battery case simultaneously via the Lightning port or Qi wireless charger.
Read full article: 9to5mac.com