- At this size, you get the option of a full HD display (1920 x 1080) resolution with a 60Hz refresh rate, but the 15.6-inch ZenBook Pro offers a 4K version.
- Asus claims that the ZenBook Pro 14’s 70Wh battery will last 12.5 hours with the screen brightness on 80 percent and battery saver mode turned on.
- Keep the second screen turned off and you’ll get close to what Asus claims, but constantly watching tiny YouTube videos and playing around with apps will see your juice drain at a surprisingly rapid rate.
- While it doesn’t compare to the Surface Book 2’s magnificent keyboard, I still found it a pleasure to use and couldn’t find any complaints, though some might find them a bit mushy.
- There are four modes on offer, which can be selected using the F6 key: ScreenPad mode, Extension Display, Touchpad mode, and Touchpad Disabled.
- The idea behind the Extension Display seems solid enough, though I feel the screen is just a bit too small for it to work the way Asus intends.
Read full article: techspot.com