- There are plenty of leather cases available for your iPad, but actually tracking down a decent one is a bit of a tightrope walk.
- The company sent us its standard leather case for the latest iPad , available for $60 or £40.
- It’s a pretty nice option for protecting your tablet, covering all the basic features in a beautiful and functional exterior.
- A book style-seam runs vertically on the front and back, allowing the cover to fold back on itself and slip into a thin tab, displaying the tablet in a horizontal position with about a seventy-degree angle.
- With the case closed all portions of the iPad are protected by extruding leather and plastic, though it should be noted that the top and bottom are susceptible to impacts on irregular surfaces.
Read full article: reviewgeek.com