- The Journal CaddySack from Apple accessories maker Twelve South is one of the best travel cases you can buy, especially if you own lots of Apple devices.
- It’s a great way to pack your various Apple accessories while traveling.
- For a few weeks, I’ve been using the Journal CaddySack from Twelve South, the company that exclusively makes Apple accessories.
- You can buy the Journal CaddySack over on Twelve South’s website.
Read full article: businessinsider.com
- 9to5Toys now has a new app! Download it to stay to date on the best gear and deals on the web. Plus don’t forget to check us out on Apple News and sign up for the 9to5Toys Newsletter. Also, b…
Read full article: 9to5mac.com
- Its top trim – the XLE Limited – sits on 19-inch wheels and comes with a digital rearview mirror.
- The base LE is available in AWD and forward-wheel-drive, as are the XLE, XLE Premium and pricier Limited.
- Toyota’s lane-keep assist feature, which only works in cruise control mode, excels on long stretches of highway, although it does tend to hug the center-lane line.
- Availability of adaptive cruise, which Toyota calls Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, makes the RAV4 a prime road tripper.
- The feature uses a radar to match its speed to the vehicle in front.
Read full article: trucks.com
- Please note that prices may vary slightly depending on where you buy the products.
- The holiday season is certainly a spirited one, so it only makes sense that at least one person on your holiday shopping list deserves to have an even more spirited holiday by receiving a nice bottle of booze.
- Below, you’ll find our picks for the best bottles of booze to give someone this holiday season.
Read full article: themanual.com
- When Ford asked us to custom-order our long-term 2018 Mustang, we knew how we’d use it.
- Ford sells the 2018 Mustang with a choice among multiple engines, but in our hearts only one was right for our monthslong adventure: the 5.0-liter naturally aspirated V-8.
- We stepped up to the Premium model for some modern accoutrements such as automatic dual-zone climate control, ambient interior lighting, selectable drive modes, and much-needed SiriusXM radio for those long highway stints.
- For two months, Motor Authority crisscrossed the U.S. in an automotive icon seeking stories about the Ford Mustang’s place in American history.
Read full article: motorauthority.com
- KINGFIELD – As the holiday season gets underway, Kingfield Friday Artwalk returns this Friday, Dec. 7 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. throughout the snow clad village.
- This Artwalk features antique mechanics (the autos not the technicians), carols at a local restaurant, leatherwork, a local author and much more.
- Webster Free Library is hosting a display of holiday quilts created by the members of Stichers in the Snow a local quilting group.
- Additional media featured by the other guild members include: fiber arts, knitting, oil and watercolor painting, photography, woodwork, woodturning, glass art and jewelry.
Read full article: dailybulldog.com
- Audi has been offering a wide selection of RS models in Europe for some time, including the RS 3 hatch, (we do get the sedan), the RS 4 Avant and the ballistically fast RS 6 wagon.
- The Audi S models have always tried hard but could never match the pace of offerings like the BMW M3/M4 and the C63 AMG from Mercedes.
- Our 2018 Audi RS 5 came with the Dynamic plus package which includes carbon ceramic brakes and a top speed limited to 174 mph instead of the usual 155 mph.
- Under the hood Audi has placed a 2.9 liter twin turbocharged V6 which puts out 444 hp @ 6,700 rpm…..oh no, less than its predecessor…..but wait, this one has 443 lb-ft @ 1,900 rpm that’s 126 lb ft more and at way fewer rpm.
- The RS 5 will tackle tight twisty roads but you get the feeling fast sweepers are its forte, as it feels more like a GT than an out and out sports car like the RS 3.
Read full article: business2community.com
- Hong Kong: Exporters of bags to toys in China cautioned that the trade war truce between the U.S. and China may provide just a minor respite in hostilities.
- The U.S. agreed to refrain from raising tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods from a current 10 percent to punitive levels of 25 percent as planned on Jan. 1, according to announcements that followed the meeting between U.S.
- President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping in Argentina.
- There are some signs already that the two nations may be reading the truce differently.
Read full article: livemint.com
- Pop some champers in Potts Point, because Beam is coming your way!
- Kicking things off today with 16 local businesses live, after 6 years we’re coming home and helping local communities is top of mind.
- We’ve been hard at work over the last few years building Beam in the UAE and Sweden to be the №1 mobile payments and rewards app.
- Intermediaries, who offer little value, have profited off the back of our hard earned businesses for too long and we’ve been paying for it.
Read full article: medium.com
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner embraced a hedonistic lifestyle of smoking jackets, multiple ‘girlfriends’ and lavish parties at his legendary mansion.
- Items from the late publisher’s personal collection – from his typewriter to the first issue of his iconic magazine featuring Marilyn Monroe – went under the hammer in Los Angeles in a two-day sale that ended Saturday.
- Lucky collectors will soon be able to lounge like the Hef: one of his bespoke red silk smoking jackets sold for $41,600, and his ‘Viagra Ring’ – a 14-karat gold and onyx ring concealing the little blue pill – was snapped up for $22,400.
- The typewriter, which Hefner used at university and to write copy for the 1953 debut issue of Playboy, sold for $162,500.
- His personal copy of that issue went for $31,250, according to Julien’s Auctions, which organized the sale.
Read full article: dailymail.co.uk