- Although its screen isn’t quite as detailed as something you’d find on a dedicated tablet like the iPad, the Surface Go’s display is one of the best we’ve ever seen for a convertible laptop at this price point, even competing with our favorite laptop ever, the Dell XPS 13, when it comes to contrast and color support.
- It’s not the fastest device in the world and games are not easily run on the Surface Go, but it packs a decent battery life and at this price point, you aren’t going to find a Windows 2-in-1 that can better it.
- Chromebooks offer some of the most affordable portable computing thanks to the lightweight Chrome OS making what hardware they do have, go far further than it might otherwise do on a Windows machine.
- The Acer Chromebook Spin 15 offers capable hardware in the form of an Intel Pentium N4200 and 4GB of RAM, along with 64GB of onboard eMMC storage.
- Its 4GB of memory is enough for most tasks outside of high-end gaming (though 8GB would be nice) and with 16GB of Intel Optane memory, its 1TB of hard drive storage should be fast enough to make the system feel lightweight and snappy.
Read full article: digitaltrends.com