- This year, we (David Imel, Eric Zeman, and Justin Duino) will be representing Android Authority in Mountain View.
- I have effectively everything I own (minus clothes) in my Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L, including two laptops, all my camera gear, and my Nintendo Switch.
- My Peak Design 10L Sling holds all my camera gear and MateBook X Pro, fits inside my backpack, and creates a modular system that allows me to shake up my everyday carry.
- My camera uses UHS-II SD cards, so I’m using a Sandisk USB-C SD card reader when transferring footage to my computer.
- Additionally, I have the Peak Design Capture Camera Clip attached to one of my backpack straps.
- Instead of filling all of the various pockets in my Peak Design backpack with cables and other accessories, I carry a tech bag.
Read full article: androidauthority.com