- When Forbes tested a range of Android phones’ facial recognition systems, there were clear disparities in the security of the technology across the different devices.
- Increasingly gaining traction in South Africa is influencer marketing, an entirely new branch of the sales and marketing funnel which has seen brands leverage popular personalities on social media to promote their products and services online.
- Using [influencers] brings a lot of authenticity to the brand, where Investec Private Banking was seen as unattainable to a lot of young professionals,” Preece says.
- According to Business Insider’s 2018 Influencer Marketing Report: Research, Strategy & Platforms for Leveraging Social Media Influencers, the average social media engagement rate from influencer marketing averages 5.7% per post.
- The ability to measure what is happening on and off digital platforms, or across social media platforms, is a challenge that most digital marketers face.
- “The way we suggest measuring conversion is by making sure that the influencers have a way that [brands] can track the relationship between the influencers post and the actual conversion,” Cassuto says.
Read full article: forbesafrica.com