- Audi has been offering a wide selection of RS models in Europe for some time, including the RS 3 hatch, (we do get the sedan), the RS 4 Avant and the ballistically fast RS 6 wagon.
- The Audi S models have always tried hard but could never match the pace of offerings like the BMW M3/M4 and the C63 AMG from Mercedes.
- Our 2018 Audi RS 5 came with the Dynamic plus package which includes carbon ceramic brakes and a top speed limited to 174 mph instead of the usual 155 mph.
- Under the hood Audi has placed a 2.9 liter twin turbocharged V6 which puts out 444 hp @ 6,700 rpm…..oh no, less than its predecessor…..but wait, this one has 443 lb-ft @ 1,900 rpm that’s 126 lb ft more and at way fewer rpm.
- The RS 5 will tackle tight twisty roads but you get the feeling fast sweepers are its forte, as it feels more like a GT than an out and out sports car like the RS 3.
Read full article: business2community.com