- HP Spectre Folio review: This lightweight leather laptop is different in a very good way
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps)/Thunderbolt 3, one regular USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) Type-C, and one 3.5mm audio jack.
- Intel partnered with HP to make the teeny motherboard for the Spectre Folio, a mere strip running along the top of the keyboard.
- It’s a good question because the fanless laptop has almost no ventilation-just a long, open channel (see above) where the leather loosely covers the hinge between the lid and the keyboard.
- This FLIR heat sensor map shows the hot spot that developed occasionally around the CPU on the HP Spectre Folio’s slender motherboard.
- The Spectre Folio’s dismal performance in our HandBrake CPU test (see our Performance section, below) suggests that, overall, the laptop sacrifices performance to stay cool.
Read full article: pcworld.com