- I’ve been a skeptic toward Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) for some time.
- The new iPhone lineup, including the iPhone XR, seemed to prove that the company could sell devices at ever-higher prices.
- In fact, Apple isn’t even disclosing unit sales going forward, suggesting that the figure likely has peaked.
- Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA , VIAB ) and even Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX ) and Disney (NYSE: DIS ) are mentioned as well.
- Apple’s Services business has grown impressively, with revenue up 53% over the past two years combined.
Read full article: investorplace.com