- caption Christina Liao has been loyal to Apple for 12 years, but used other company’s products for a week to see how she’d manage.
- I’ve been completely loyal to Apple products since 2007, when the first iPhone launched.
- In fact, on what was supposed to be my first day of using the new laptop, the software updates took up so much power and time that it rendered the device unusable.
- The Google Pixel thankfully comes with a cord to help you transfer data from your previous device, but it’s not foolproof when it comes to iPhones.
- With two USB type-A connectors and one USB type-C connector, a 3.5-mm headphone jack, two Surface Connect ports, and a full-size SDXC card reader, you can plug in just about any gadget into the Surface Book 2, making it incredibly versatile and convenient.
Read full article: businessinsider.com