- I’d been using a purely functional $20 laptop case for two or three years before I started using one of Dagne Dover’s new laptop sleeves – and I’m so annoyed with myself for being too practical.
- The Dagne Dover laptop sleeves are functional but sleeker, slimmer, and more stylish than my previous case.
- Knowing I’ve used my previous case for so long and seeing how stylish something as simple as a laptop case can be, the $90 price tag is a worthwhile investment for something
- Well, it wasn’t until I started testing the new Dagne Dover laptop sleeves that I realized function and fashion could – and should – co-exist in something so mundane and practical as a laptop case.
- It’s definitely a lot more than what I paid for my previous case and what I’d want to pay for a laptop sleeve in general, but the specs, design, and durability sold me.
Read full article: businessinsider.com