- I wanted to plug into the TV in my hotel room(s), be able to access external USB storage, and still keep my tablet charged and ready to go.
- The OWC (or Other World Computing) Gen2 USB-C Travel Dock is a portable dock that features USB-C power pass-through up to 100 watts along with 2 USB 3.1 type A ports, an SD-card slot and an HDMI port which will drive a display up to 4k at 30Hz.
- On the left side (relative to the PD port) there is a type A USB 3.1 port and the HDMI port.
- At this price point, I would have expected the micro-SD slot, an Ethernet port and perhaps a USB 2 type
- If you are looking for a travel solution – or something to use at home – the OWC Gen2 dock should be on your shortlist.
Read full article: the-gadgeteer.com