- A 2-in-1 laptop is a device that can act as a tablet or standard notebook, thanks to a keyboard and touchpad portion that’s entirely removable.
- For example, Microsoft’s 10-inch Surface Go , which starts at just 1.15 pounds (0.52kg) and just 0.33 inches (8.3mm) thin, will easily ride around in a backpack or under an arm between lectures and will hardly take up any space on a desk.
- You’re also going to see far better performance compared to something like the Surface Go, with up to an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor (CPU), 2TB PCIe M.2 solid-state drive (SSD), and 16GB of RAM.
- Alongside the knockout touch display with 3:2 aspect ratio and 3240×2160 resolution compatible with the Surface Pen , it’s packed with up to an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U CPU, 16GB of RAM, and up to a NVIDIA GTX 1060 discrete graphics card (GPU) with 6GB of VRAM.
- It’s a stunning 15-inch laptop that’s durable, versatile, and powerful, bringing active pen support, a sleek chassis, gorgeous display, and plenty of ports.
Read full article: windowscentral.com