- Once you open the software, you can either drag photos or a whole folder, directly onto the welcome screen or click the Open button to browse and select images.
- At this point, you can just click the “EXPORT
PHOTOS” button on the bottom right and let the software work its magic with default settings.
- The different styles, left to right, are: no style, Chinook, Cinematic, Emotional, Sandstorm, and Zephyr.
- Choosing to export to disk brings up a standard save window with location, filename, multiple format choices and a quality slider, if your output format supports it.
- Beyond file formats, AirMagic allows you to change the color profile.
Read full article: the-gadgeteer.com