- Admittedly, our favorite category: portable, slim and light gaming laptops.
- The MSI GS65 Stealth packs decent hardware, headlined by a 1080p 144Hz display, Intel Core i7-8750H CPU and 16GB of RAM.
- This laptop is still priced at around $1,000 for the GTX 1060 6GB model, making it still the best value gaming laptop on the market.
- slim bezels around the 15.6-inch 1080p 144Hz display, a full non-Max-Q GTX 1070, a 512GB SSD, 16GB of RAM and of course, the Core i7-8750H.
- Those that want the next step up in performance will probably have to go for the RTX 2070 models at around $1,800 to $2,000 which isn’t outrageous as these systems are faster, but the GTX 1070 does a lot for less, offering a similar price to performance ratio as GTX 1060 laptops.
- Kitting out a Surface Book 2 with the required hardware to get this GPU will set you back $1,750, but you’ll probably want more than 8GB of storage and a 256GB SSD, in which case you’re looking at ~$2,000 for 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD.
Read full article: techspot.com