- The Staad Attaché, however, is the perfect everyday carry for me.
- It has two internal sleeves for a laptop and a tablet, two slots specifically for pens (or an Apple Pencil), and a number of other pockets for keeping smaller items in line.
- All of WaterField’s products are made in small batches in San Francisco — given that these are high quality, made in the US bags, the cost is totally worth it for me.
- I first learned about Dagne Dover through an Instagram ad, and as I’m always in the hunt for a good quality bag, the ad targeting was pretty accurate.
- There’s one big pocket on the front, one big laptop compartment on the inside, three pockets where I store all my computer cables, two more inside pockets where I put my external battery and additional accessories, two external side pockets for a water bottle and an umbrella, plus two more “hidden” back pockets which I use to store other essentials like passports and documents.
Read full article: engadget.com