- Attach a cable, and it’s angled away from the side of the laptop (and your mouse, if you use one) while still allowing the display to flip around into tablet mode.
- ’s Surface Pen, and if you want tilt sensitivity you’ll need to spend $80 extra and upgrade to the HP Tilt Pen .
- Brightness was good at 333 nits, although better displays in our comparison group were close to 400 nits (and sometimes above).
- For example, in our web browsing test that loops through a series of popular sites, the Spectre x360 lasted for almost 12 and three-quarter hours, an excellent result that beat out the very strong LG Gram 14’s just less than 12 hours, and the Yoga C930’s roughly 10 and a half hours.
- It managed about four and a half hours, a good score that fell slightly behind LG and Lenovo 2-in-1s but beat out the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and the late 2017 Spectre x360.
- The latest Dell XPS 13 is a great option, even with a slightly smaller 13.3-inch display and a much smaller chassis.
Read full article: digitaltrends.com